Papers must be submitted electronically as a PDF file through EasyChair conference management system at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ksem2019.
All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers that do not comply with the Submission Guidelines will be rejected without review.
- All papers should be submitted electronically in PDF no longer than 12 pages. Please use the Springer LNCS style as described from http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
- Papers longer than 12 pages will be charged an extra publication fee of 80€ per page.
- Short papers (6-8 pages) are also accepted. It should be clearly indicated in the title of the paper submission.
- A limited number of poster papers will be accepted. These should not be shorter than 4 pages. Accepted poster papers will not be orally presented.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register (regular registration) and present at the conference.
- Camera-Ready Copy Guidelines can be found in ksem2019.unipi.gr/camera.html
Papers due: Apr 15, 2019 Friday, May 3rd, 2019
Notification due: May 06, 2019 May 27, 2019 (firm deadline)
Early registration due: June 03, 2019
Camera due: May 15, 2019 June 05, 2019
Conference date: Aug 28-30, 2019