It is important to note that to include your paper in the program as well as in the proceedings, at least one author of your paper must pay the regular registration fee and attend the conference to present the paper.
The registration fee includes conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch buffets, and banquets
(until June 03, 2019)
|Regular registration fee:||450€||500€|
|Members of Greek Computer Society in good standing:||350€||450€|
|Members of Artificial Intelligence Society in good standing:||350€||450€|
- Papers longer than 12 pages will be charged an extra publication fee of 80€ per page.
- If authors have more than one paper, there's an extra charge of 150€ per paper.
- Each paper has to have at least one regular registration.
In order for the registration to be effective, participants have to deposit the registration fee to the Greek Computer Society (EPY), in the following account:
- Account Holder: EPY - Greek Computer Society
- Address of Account Holder: Ellhnikh Etairia Episthmonon Epaggelmation Plhroforikhs & Epikoinonion, Greek Computer Society, Spirou Trikoupi 20, 106 83, Athens, Greece
- Bank: ALPHA BANK
- Bank Address: 275 Iera Odos St., Aigaleo, GR-122 44
- Account Number: 151-00-2002002178
- Swift/BIC: CRBAGRAA
- IBAN: GR5301401510151002002002178
In the place reserved in the deposit receipt for the "Reasoning of the Payment", please complete your full name and the phrase "KSEM2019
Papers due: Apr 15, 2019 Friday, May 3rd, 2019
Notification due: May 06, 2019 May 27, 2019
Early registration due: June 03, 2019
Camera due: May 15, 2019 June 05, 2019
Conference date: Aug 28-30, 2019